jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Un bosquet. Grove.

Une autre aquarelle du Parc Floral, à Orléans, un très joli endroit pour les amoureux de fleurs ou de calme. Je viens de réouvrir ma boutique Etsy, si vous avez le temps d'y passer, ça me fera un peu monter les statistiques. Le web, l'endroit où tout le monde est visible, donc personne n'est vu... :)

Bonne semaine à tous.
(Je viens d'actualiser mon message précédent, avec l'aquarelle inachevée achevée enfin).

2 commentaires:

MAGYARiX a dit…

A really nice aquarelle! It is funny that you use your two blogs interchangeably (for IF at least).

Cécile a dit…

Hi Magyarix
Yes I'm running two blogs, which can seen both fun and absurd. The thing is, about a year ago, my work divided into two very different styles, and I felt like a creature with two heads - so I gave part of my work its own body.
I noticed some people liked my ink drawings best, some other people my paintings. So it was sort of natural.
Sorry for my English, it is not my mother tongue and it may feel awkward.
Have a nice week Magyarix!